Private Sleep Coaching Services – Nighty night Package
- Questionnaire and Sleep Program: after the payment and agreement are signed online, a detailed Questionnaire will be sent to you to fill up within 15 minutes via email. The answers will help me understand more about your child in all areas including habits, temperament, and food intake. Then we will prepare a written Sleep Plan program based on the answers given to tailor specifically to your child. The Sleep Plan will contain the routine suitable for your child, a suitable schedule including food, activity, and sleep, and a step-by-step plan for how to teach your child to sleep independently for day naps and throughout the night. Meanwhile, we will ensure your child’s sleep environment is conducive and safe.
- 90 min Zoom and in-person consultation with you to discuss the Sleep Plan with you in detail. After you have received the written program, you will need to note down any questions or concerns for discussion. We will also go through the main points in the plan.
- Follow up Support: private support for 3 weeks from the first night we start the training, including weekends. We will make sure the feedback are followed up and the changes are implemented on time.
- BCST baby well check: this will be performed on the first night before bedtime. This non-invasive therapy is incredibly effective to help baby seep and settle and we will also check if anything else is going on in kid’s system that may prevent them settling well on themselves. So this helps them learn to sleep and settle much faster in the long run because not sleeping well can also be one of the symptoms their system is trying to tell us something is going on. We have seen the good results from our home visits babies to settle in a much shorter period and calmer.
- Graduation call: we will provide you tips where your little ones will be using along the way like travel, holiday plan, going out, nap transitions, sickness, teething and so on. You can also have another 15-min follow up call booked within 2 months after graduation.
- 2 additional weeks of Q&A: after graduation, Q&A will be open for another 2 more weeks for further adjustments or any new situations coming up.